Thursday, November 17, 2016

#10: teh o ais limau satu!



I was at Capital Cafe, Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman for late lunch. I was kinda thirsty so I wanted an extra Iced Lemon Tea. So I saw some guy ordering the lady in the kitchen and pointed to some table.

*Ahhhh, he must be the waiter*

I innocently asked the guy, "Teh O Ais Limau satu!"

He ignored me *Eh... hello??? how could he?*

So remember he was pointing to some table I said earlier? That's HIS table. So, he smiled at me and just sat there.

Upon realising that he is a customer and NOT a waiter, I immediately apologised. I wasn't sure if he could hear me or not but I was completely embarrassed and speechless.

Forget the extra drink; we immediately left the place and got our drink elsewhere.

See my post on Capital Cafe here and here.





No comments:

Post a Comment