Sunday, December 11, 2016

#25: dah kahwin belum?



There is a very good reason why I am (sometimes) reluctant to attend weddings. But there are just several invitations this month since it's the school holidays. If you read my previous, I can no longer say "Oh I am working this weekend!"

It's even harder when you're in your 30s and single.

Here are some questions that I got just now. I SWEAR THE QUESTIONS ARE LEGIT. I DIDN'T HAVE TO MAKE THEM UP.

Question 1: In college?
Me: No... I am already working.

Question 2: How old are you?
Me: 30!
You don't look 30 at all!!!! 
Me: Sigh (wait, or is that supposed to be good?)

Question 3: Dah kahwin belum? 
Me: Belum lagi!
Belum?? Nak aunty carikan? 
Me: Takpelah
Ehh... cakap kat aunty nak orang mana?
Me: *Looks at phone, even though the internet reception was just bad. Look busy by refreshing the page*

Aiyoyor.

MAK NAK BALIK!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment