Friday, February 17, 2017

#49: 100 subscribers



Haha... this is kinda pathetic... but I'll be celebrating 100 subscribers SOON. So far I have 90 subscribers, so I need 10 more. So if you are reading this right now and you have a YouTube/Google account, please SUBSCRIBE HERE. hehehe...

For the fun of it, I made this announcement on Twitter.



I know like all these famous YouTubers celebrate like 10,000 subscribers, 100,000 subscribers or even 1 million...so here I am - the pathetic me - celebrating my first 100 subscribers with a CONTEST! hashtag gigih! #gigihsangat

But hey, each milestones is worth celebrating right. Who knows I'll reach more subscribers in the future and I'll look back at this post and be like, "So this is how it all started!"

So now get me 100 subs and I'll do a contest!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment