Friday, February 24, 2017

#52: finally 100

Finally, the Subscribers count on my YouTube channel hit 100. In the YouTube world, this is nothing. In my own little world, this is major. A year ago, I was telling Mariah, a fellow content creator, that I wanted to concentrate on just producing content. At that time I just had like a handful of simple videos and just less than 10 subscribers. My views count was just like 300. Even at that time, I was just so happy to have 300 or more views. That's how lame I am.

26 videos, more than 20000 views and 100 Subscribers later.... here we are! As much as it was a goal to reach 10000 subs, I know that producing content should be my aim at this infancy stage.

The more content I share, the more I will know what works (my ETS train review video has more than 10,000 views) and what does not work (I'm surprised the Nasi Lemak Cheesecake didn't hit a lot of views).

I need to enjoy this journey. And let's talk about this again when I reach 1,000 subs. If it will ever happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment